ROC Ventures (“ROC”) is committed to our mission of providing a ‘return on community’ through the successful operation of our product offerings where we live, work, and play.
Ballpark Commons is a sports entertainment and event destination. The Event Sales Account Executive will prospect, engage, and collaborate with clients looking to wow their guests with a one-of-a-kind experience before, during, and after the sales cycle. This role will work diligently to connect the community with our brand and our venues like Luxe Golf Bays and other properties at Ballpark Commons to the region.
Our Venues at Ballpark Commons (https://www.visitbpc.com/)
- Contribute to overall venue sales team revenue goals by meeting or exceeding personal sales quota
- Deliver an unparalleled guest experience from inquiry stage to post-event follow up
- Foster client relationships through ongoing communication with contacts to ensure repeat business and referrals
- Create, manage, and confirm event bookings using the sales & CRM system, including the documentation of all prospect and event client communication
- Utilize established reports and dashboards to ensure personal sales Key Performance Indicator’s (KPIs) are being met or exceeded
- Partner with hospitality team to foster a fun, competitive, and results-centered sales culture
- Work in collaboration with all other departments within the venues
- Detail any changes/updates to events and any specific needs for a successful event execution by Operations and Culinary based on the guests’ expectations
- Proactively engage in outbound sales activity and networking in the community
- Participate in all daily and weekly Marketing & Sales Team meetings
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of current sales experience, preferable in hospitality, restaurant, or entertainment focused sales
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Sport Management, or Sales/Marketing preferred. Will also consider applicants with relevant work history
- Ability to communicate effectively with new guests, return guests, co-workers, and management
- Strong computer skills, particularly with Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and CRM applications
- Strong interpersonal and people skills as well as written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent pace and energy, self-motivated
- Ability to maintain and project professionalism, internally and externally, at all times
- Flexible in approach; can readily adapt to business and team needs and changes
ROC Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and works diligently to prevent discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information, and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes, and in its employment decisions. ROC Ventures collaborates to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our guests, employees, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.