Bartender – Dog Haus
Join #TheAbsoluteWurst Team! Dog Haus at Ballpark Commons is seeking a fun, hard-working, positive bartender who shares our passion for high-quality food and alcohol to work at the Ballpark Commons restaurant. This is an excellent career development opportunity for a Bartender with at least one year of Bartending experience, with an extensive craft cocktail making and beer knowledge.
Your role is to provide exceptional guest service in the bar area, ensuring our guests experience is Extraordinary and not Ordinary.
Your commitment to us:
- Deliver genuine hospitality while you efficiently craft every drink to perfection and serve guests responsibly
- Follows all Dog Haus recipes, procedures and policies
- Be fanatical in mixing liquor, beer and wine cocktails (Bartenders should have at least 1 year of bar experience and cocktail making)
- Comprehensive Knowledge and understanding of different Beer Styles
- Demonstrates professionalism and possess leadership skills
- Able to Multi-task in a fast-paced environment and understands the importance of Teamwork
- Able to communicate properly with teammates and managers
- Has salesmanship skills and able to upsell products
- Guide our guests through our food and beverage menus while demonstrating a thorough knowledge of all our food and beverage items
- Take pride in keeping the bar area clean, sanitized, stocked and visually appealing to our guests
- Able to Engage with our guests and create relationships, creating a lively and fun atmosphere!
About Dog Haus:
Dog Haus is a craft casual hot dog concept known for its gourmet hot dogs, sausages, burgers and one Bad Mutha Clucka! Founded by 3 partners and longtime friends, the first Dog Haus opened in Pasadena, California in 2010. Dog Haus currently has 35+ locations nationwide and 50+ in development.
Visit our Dog Haus at Ballpark Commons website here!