Luxe Golf Bays is the newest cutting-edge entertainment destination in the heart of Franklin, WI. We are a high-tech sports entertainment and event destination, located in the Ballpark Commons. We are looking for full-time and part-time Bartenders to join our team. This Bartender position will be interacting with our guests to create an enjoyable environment and ensure that their needs are met. This position requires someone with a positive attitude, the ability to multitask, and who would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment.
- Welcoming customers, reading and listening to people to determine beverage preferences, making recommendations, and taking drink orders.
- Adhering to all food safety and quality regulations.
- Handling cash, credit, and debit card transactions, ensuring charges are accurate and returning correct change to patrons, balancing the cash register.
- Maintaining a clean work and patio area by removing trash, cleaning tables, and washing glasses, utensils, and equipment.
- Be observant and think critically and efficiently.
- Skilled communicator with excellent problem solving, observation, and interpersonal skills.
- Mixing, garnishing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks according to company specifications for guests at the bar and in the restaurant.
- Adhering to company standards for serving alcoholic beverages – checking identification to ensure customers are the legal age to purchase alcohol.
- Helping guests be aware of and choose menu items, taking orders and making guests feel taken care of during their visit.
- Keeping the bar stocked and clean while always providing friendly and attentive service.
- Work well with diverse personalities both on the staff and patrons.
- Comply with all city bartending licensing requirements.
- Maintaining a fun, safe atmosphere for patrons.
- High school diploma.
- Additional bartending education, training, certificates, or experience is a plus.
- Meets state minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Availability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Positive, engaging personality, and professional appearance.
- Basic math and computer skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to diffuse tense situations and resolve conflicts.
- Strong task and time management abilities.
- Eye for detail and understanding of drink mixing tools and techniques.
- Ability to walk, stand, and occasionally carry heavy items in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- Must be able to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Luxe Golf Bays is an equal opportunity employer, and works diligently to prevent discrimination and harassment, including sexual misconduct, based on legally protected diversity characteristics (such as race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, family status, citizenship, genetic information, and veteran status) in its application and hiring processes, and in its employment decisions. Luxe Golf Bays collaborates to prevent retaliation and to create a respectful, equitable and inclusive environment for our Guests, employees, business partners, vendors, and the communities we serve.