Who Are We
An entertainment corporation, ROC Ventures manages a collection of brands in the sports, entertainment, and real estate sectors. Our campus is recognized as a best-in-class facility and the largest contributor to sports tourism in Southeastern Wisconsin.
ROC Ventures (“ROC”) is committed to our mission of providing a ‘return on community’ through the successful operation of our product offerings where we live, work, and play.
Hospitality and customer service are at the forefront of each product offering, and the Campus Cleaner ensures that we are always looking our best. As you might expect, cleaning is at the heart of what this position will entail. This position is responsible for the cleanliness and readiness of all areas of the campus – including cleaning restrooms, taking out the trash, sanitizing, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, dusting, and cleaning windows.
This position requires a committed person who would enjoy working in an exciting, fast-paced environment. This is a part time, hourly position with flexible hours – offering a variety of shifts and the ability to work up to 40 hours a week if desired.
- Able to complete assigned tasks within the stipulated period.
- Be able to perform assignments with minimal supervision.
- Able to safely use a variety of cleaning products and equipment, monitor inventory and communicate to supervisor when more inventory is needed.
- Vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors of various types.
- Dusting surfaces, light fittings, countertops, and loose furniture.
- Scrubbing and sanitizing toilets, sinks, and fixtures.
- Emptying trash cans.
- Washing and drying windows.
- Liaising with the Custodial Manager to ensure that you always have sufficient cleaning products.
- Reporting any breakages that occur during the cleaning process.
- Notify supervisor of all repairs and maintenance-related issues that are discovered.
- Work with team of 8-10 employees in shifts to cover all necessary areas of facility. Responsible maintaining a high standard of cleanliness, customer service, and efficiency.
- Become familiar with all areas of facility to ensure that parking needs are executed during scheduled shifts.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to complete tasks on time with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills with both supervisors and teammates.
- Ability to work under pressure of waiting patrons.
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
- Exhibits an outgoing, upbeat personality and enjoys working as part of a team.
- Physical strength and endurance to be able to stand and walk to clean and stock facilities and serve customers.
- Available to work mornings and evenings, plus weekends, as needed.